User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: I like pie

    Hamster pie is, like, undoubtedly the best pie ever discovered by Marsians. It's almost as revolutional as the invention of fire!!!!!!!!!!!! And, by the way, I speak Rhinoceros, Flamingo, and ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like pie

    I like pie. I have strong feelings for pie. Maybe someday I'll marry pie, and we can have little pie children runnin' around.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Perfect Matches (A Character Creating Game)

    Hey, Ren didn't "have" Stimpy, okay? They were equals. Geez , you don't know anything ... Just kiddin', but, really, you don't know anything. :wink:

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    No it wasn't a dream, that's the thing. And i think it can be spelled wierd and weird, spell check accepts both. Well spell check's just always right, isn't it? ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    Hey, all you little M&M racists just need to shut up! . . . just kiddin'.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    are you agreeing with me bobo, or disagreeing...'cause that's what I just said

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Ok, I haven't read through this whole strand of posts, but I pesonally think that if you have a religion that you are very devoutly focused on, you need to ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    Yeah, it is possible to be over-descriptive (as I have found out), and this is only a small part of the first chapter. I didn't realize how small the piece ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: too long

    Hey, you spelled "grammar" incorrectly there in your last post, Magus. / :P

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Jet Jet vs The Mars Volta

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    So says the kid who has not read Plato or had "The Allegory of the Cave" crammed down his throat. Hey, man, I'm just sayin'. Maybe I'll understand what y'all ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ah ces terribles chevaux gris

    Interesting... It sort of has that vague prophetic feel to it, if you know what I mean. Not that that's a bad thing. It's also got some rather sybolic lines ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Country Town (for English)

    I liked it. I can relate to it. For me, it would be more like "Richest Country City," but the people in the country are as nice as you put ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was His Slave

    Yeah, it really was awesome. Very well put.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: 4 Haikus

    Um . . . isn't haiku plural just "haiku?" Just a thought . . .

    Mar 21, 2005


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter