User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Anything with violence, blood, guns, corruption, evil, explosions, fire, death, flesh-eating zombies, drugs, rotting corpses, and any otherwise bad, disgusting, illegal, terrible, corrupting things is

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song of the Exile (revised by suggestions)

    Well, technically it is freeverse, because not all of the stanzas have the same amount of lines. Freeverse poetry always has the same rhyme scheme in each stanza (for instance, ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: new here

    Yeah...WELCOME!!!!!!! Hey, niteowl, it's not fair that everyone else didn't get the new elephant emoticon!!! You should give everyone else one, too. Anyway, this was a good poem, and yes, ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Song of the Exile (revised by suggestions)

    This is a nice piece. I think you should rephrase the last line in the fourth stanza. It just dosen't sound very poetic. Also, in the first stanza, you sort ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    It is an interesting story. It's kind of in that style that sounds like someone is actually telling it to you. I'll be looking forward to a continuation. Oh yeah, ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Pale Moon, Chapter 1: Afina Senin

    This is a pretty interesting and creative story. If you revised it, and added on to it, then it would be better. There are some adjectives that need to be ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye

    Wow ... I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Um ... wow ... heh heh ... All I can really do is be thankful, I guess. Wow ... ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    claustrophobia

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Yeah, no one really likes emotion_less. We're just nice to her cause she cries if we aren't. just kiddin' :P ...sort of...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Thunder Rolls

    It wasn't bad, but it could have been a whole lot better. You should focus on one character, instead of switching between points of view. Also when she killed him, ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    Well you know what I've told you about drugs!!! Share them with me!!! Geez!!! just kiddin' :wink:

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter Two

    Just as good as good as the last one! I still don't know when and where this is set, though. The part where Susannah and her parents were talkin' about ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: too long

    That's cute ... just kiddin' ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: dreamland

    Interesting. It did seem "dreamish." I didn't like the rhyme scheme. And by the way, niteowl will ussually be the first to tell you that those suck, but hey, I ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Of course, one can use the Quran or the Torah, as they both are very closely related to the Bible. The Quran goes on further in time past the Bible.

    Mar 22, 2005


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42