-
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
...oh...you got my hopes up...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This would be so much easier if I was actually interesting..
Sorry Sarah but Florida is still better although we have the most rednecks in America! Thanks i didn't want my real name on the internet. Ok talk to you guys ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
You actually understand what it means???!!!!
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: The Pixie Girl
Why are you talking about bra sizes??? SSSSHHHHHH ... let 'um talk!
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Yup! :D ... :) ... :( ... :twisted:
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: In need of a nickname
Here goes... SK Shade Cutey Pie Pootskooch Prof. Sparkles Bear Claw ... That's all I got...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
You think there's Rednecks in your state? Try living in Alabama ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
This is pretty cool. In my house, there is a statue of Buddha and the virgin Mary in the same room. In my yard, there is a small stutue of ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Darkness
I liked the message. Many here are going to tell you that rhyme schemes suck. But, in this one, the rhyming didn't seem forced at all, except for in a ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: I Am From...
Whenever I have to write "I am" poems or "I am from" peoms, it completely bores me, anoys me, and turns me off to poetry. But this one was surprisingly ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Sunchips and Coke
... That's pretty wierd. But I enjoyed it. It made me laugh. But I did have to copy and paste it and blow it up to read it. If you ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Equal rights for homosexuals
Well, you could say the same if Qi had said that the first human was male. It wouldn't matter what the first human being's gender was. Eventually, a male had ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Genre
I freakin' love Salvatore. He is such an amazing writer.
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Japanese town pays women to have third child
Wow, but I thought the goverment banned woman for having more than one children? Why pay them? I wanna get payed that much for having a baby! Thats it! Im ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Satan on turtle's back
You know what that means . . . Satan lives right underneath Indiana.
Mar 27, 2005
