User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other Poetry Re: the muse

    It was ... alright, at best. I mean, it was a good piece, but, it didn't really have anything special goin' for it, you know? I see what your saying, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Ok, I want a burning skull, with a snake slithering out of the left eye socket, a rose on the ground in front of the skull with a Strat and ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    My spring break's been over for almost a week now. Crap. School bloooooows !!!!!!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Shine a big light of the Batman sign in the sky so he'd come save me. What would you do if you woke up i Kentucky (provided you don't live ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled - Just a little practice

    This isn't bad for a "try." It really wasn't bad at all. In the dialogue, especially near and at the end, I think it went a little to fast. I ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Ballerina Sky

    I thought this was very good. In the second line, "gently" should be "gentle", shouldn't it? Also, in the fourth stanza, that "then", should be "than". The fifth stanza, in ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Papercut

    They do have pretty interesting lyrics, but, you know, I just can't seem to get into their music. Ecspecially their vocalist. His voice is too ... ughthhangthgahhhhhh ... you know? ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blessing

    Thanks for the crit emotion_less. And geez, it's freakin' drama ... gosh ... you always have to analyze stuff ... it's so annoying ... I hate you ... just kidding ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Imagine

    It's a good message, but it was put out too plainly. Think you should revise it and change the lines to have more poetic phrasing. Als you should make the ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: So Many Memories.... Aren't There?

    Not many stories can make me as sad as this. Well done. This was an interesting way to illustrate their life as lovers. I could tell that you had put ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: HTML

    mmh... Interesting. I probably could have understood it a whole lot better had I known anything about computers (if this poem has anything to do about computers ... How stupid ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    I liked it, but, the writing could have been a little slower. It kind of seemed like it was like, "Oh, look, an angel, how ordinary. Oh, look they keep ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    indeed

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    It is an inside joke. But there isn't much to get but the fact that it means "oh hello." Last year in Civics, me and my freind just got really ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    It means "oh Hello." Long story on how that was created, but that's a story for another day...

    Mar 28, 2005


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles