User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tapestry of Ages

    That's pretty interesting. Judging just from that, you might be a good fantasy writer. I don't have any problems with it. Good job.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    ...wow...you're my hero...you are the Font Master *bows down* ... that was weird. I'm used to Word, because we use it at my school. What I hate more ie WordPerfect. ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well, it's hard to tell, seeing as the picture's kinda blurry. Actually, and this isn't bs, you are pretty, at least with a thick layer of fog and haze over ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    You know this is a really really tough decision, because, frankly, hated them both. And I'm not just saying that because one's a boy band and one's nu metal, I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*

    Theory's hard, but interesting. I used to play cello. I had to quit in fifth grade because I had four hour practices that ended at nine o'clock, so it started ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    I'm not, but I hate people that are like that. Not glbtq people, I mean the narrow-minded, red-necky people that freak out over people that aren't heterosexual. I'm pretty comfortable ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :-s :wink: :D Heehee ... Jack looks like a total stoner ... Heehee :roll:

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    I see not my lor- ... I mean enemy ... on that turtle's shell. But I do see a dragon!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Departure

    The writing is good, but the storyline was just...nothing special. That's all I can really say. How old was this?

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Lung's are cool. They can also be called longs. Longs are dragons or lizards. There are Shen Longs, spiritual dragons; Yin Longs, "true dragons," which is a thousand year old ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    Ummm ... this thread has been dead for a while now. We all just kinda stopped posting ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Where I Belong; Chapter One (13+)

    I'll be looking forward to reading the next part to this. You should describe the cannon. Just since most people don't see a cannon everyday, and that's her favorite place ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sunset

    I liked it. I think it could be better, but I liked it. The second sentence in the second paragraph is really messed up. I think it needs to be ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye

    I demand you to change the "freakin'" in your signature thingy to "flippin'"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Napoleon says freakin' in that movie, like once. The rest is flippin'.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Me?

    Me like! Me like lots! I was well said, just like someone real would say or think it. Just one thing, though. When she talks about the beer, the second ...

    Apr 1, 2005


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson