User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other Poetry Re: the sun

    Before I get to my crit, let me welcome you to YWS. "It rocks my face off!" I can tell that you're trying, but, it's really bland and plain. It ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are Not Trees

    Mmmmmm ... symbolism cooling in the window ... I liked this a lot, but I think you should edit and fix the the typos. Iroy=Iron? Ivory? Tyranosaurus Rex? Trees are ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Yeah, that's Shadow Knight, but he can also be called: SK Shade Cutey Pie Pootskooch Prof. Sparkles Bear Claw And I'm ohhewwo ... oh ... hello!

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Scripts Re: All for the good of Friendship, Poetry And Pie

    mmmmmmm ... pie ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    Wow. That was really good ... The only thing I have a problem with is the last line. It sounds more like an ending to an essay than a poem. ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: running along the train-tracks (mature language)

    This was actually really, good. I say "actually," because I'm sure that someone's going to be totally phased by line six. But, that line may actually be a little too ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Space Station 6

    ...really, really short, this entry. But, actually, you've sort of got me hooked already, and I'm not sure why. But, keep going!!!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    ... that's different ... tryin' new things, huh?

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homestar Runner and other amazing Flash sites.

    Oh yeah and you should check out http://www.albinoblacksheep.com. Do you use flash or do you just watch it? its pretty difficult but sooo fun Albinoblacksheep rocks. *Schfifty Five* :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Yeah, sometimes I wear it. No joke. I wore it at my bands last gig. It's kind of a rocker kind of thing, if strait guys do it. I also ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass-really short

    This is a really creative, albiet a bit strange, piece. The finishing statement was haunting, just how I like it. One of the kind of lines I like to read ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like the Wind

    This was pretty well written well written. It didn't really particularly hit me in the face with wowness, if you know what I mean. But I got the statement. The ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: A Continuous Story

    This is gonna get so incredibly and annoyingly out of hand that you'll kill yourself for posting that, The Black Rose. We did this in my creative writing class. It ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    If you can tell me how to put a picture on here, then I'd love to. But until then, I will commence to beat my computer with a baseball bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    I are not needin' no speekin' help.

    Apr 5, 2005


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour