User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Who Killed Tangerine?-Tears for Fears

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    What he's trying to say is that he feels misunderstood. Which he should after that.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Refuse (perhaps 13+ due to imagery?)

    Interesting And well written. The elipses may not be a good thing. I don't know if they flow well. But otherwise, well done.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cliff Edge (13+)

    I liked this a whole lot. Very well written. That's all I really have to say. :thumb:

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    I used to be into American comic books (Marvel kicks DC's ass!). But then my brother and I got into Manga. Good stuff. Naruto Neon Genesis Evangelion Shaman King The ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Yeah, I think both Qi and Incandescence are both right. If it is true, then, hell yeah, "start a revolution!" But, if not, forget about it, and ... um ... ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Fantasy Writers?

    Yep, thats about it. Although ohhewwo could always be right. I can't believe thats what actually happened with you and Daniel. You had all the right reasons to delete your ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: IT'S SO FRIGHTENING

    This is undoutedly the best work you've written and posted here, in my oppinion. The only thing that I think needs work is the last stanza. With the blood and ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Please Give Me A Reason.

    If this is true, then it completely belongs in randomness. However, if this is supposed to be a real story, then it was still the most random thing I have ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    Yeah ... Us protectors sortof got jipped on the picture. Look at that and see what I'm talkin' about. I wanted a, sick, disturbed assassin ninja sword guy...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Have Faith"

    This was alright, but, you've really have got to make the font black. I'm seeing stripes everywhere. When she says the time, unless you meant that it was about 6:27, ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: weddings[for my mum]

    Way too limerick-ish to me. Like, way too limerick-ish. I think this could have been so much better than it is. When I saw the title, I thought that It ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    This is a good piece. That's all I have to say. Keep writing.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Fantasy Writers?

    Maybe this guy's a sci-fi writer that hates fantasy ... yeeeeaaah ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No name

    I didn't understand this the first time I read it, but the second and third, I got it. This was pretty creative. I always like it when poets mess with ...

    Apr 9, 2005


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne