User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Wow, that's hot. ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    I'm not sure that I remember any of my past lives, if I've had any. But I had many recurring and vivid dreams as a kid. Many were surreal and ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    :P I didn't count! :P Some of those just pissed me off, some of them were freakin' hilarious, and some of them were just plain stupid. On the back of ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Harrison Yeager Smith I go by Yeager. I've got three last names!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    So are you saying, Nate, that 140 is too high or too low for your sister?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Soundtrack of Music

    1-Son et Lumiere- The Mars Volta 2-Inertiati ESP- The Mars Volta (Both of those have to go together) 3-Eriatarka-the Mars Volta 4-Yellow Ledbetter-Pearl Jam 5-A Love Supreme-John Coltrane 6-Little Lil

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Have you noticed how many birthdays thier are today?

    Yeah ... and it obviously isn't.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    ...Wow... those last four posts were all at, like, the same time.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Maybe I will, 'cause that piece is kick-ass, too. By the way, its "Sonata..." You're the world's worst speller.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "Pure Massacre"- SILVERCHAIR :shock: You like SilverChair?!?! :shock: I love them, man! I've only got "Freak Show." fom back when they were, what, fifteen? Kick-ass stuff.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Southerners=Slow

    I understood the literal meanings, but, I couldn't tell what you were trying to get through here. I looked at this, because I hate it when people make fun of ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But as for smoking cannabis, i am way more excepting. I know it's bad for you too, but its not as addictive. And you can a lot more out of ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A graveyard of sorrow and joy (Kind of graphic)

    This was great. But I think that the last half, except for the last line, where the lines start to get shorter, just dosen't flow. Well, it flows, but it ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The artist game (musician)

    Okay ... sigh ... I would honestly post hear, and be a devout poster of this thread, BUT I'M TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Yeah, Evangelion gets really, reeeeeeeeeeeally disturbing, especially, "The End of Evangelion", a movie.

    Apr 13, 2005


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung