User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other Poetry Re: mistakes kill

    ill think about that, jack. if you dont mind could you give me some pointers as to where i could inlude emotions? Man, it's your poetry, it has to include ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i dont have a title(help me out)

    I know you don't need to be told this again, but, yeah, you should scrap this and start over a lot slower. It was like you just spat out you're ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Need title help (Please read) You to Psylynx, this is it!

    I enjoyed this. I liked the way your main character narrated, as if she were really talking. I didn't understand the very first part, though. The part with the phone. ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?

    Oh, that's crazy! Me too! Komondors unite!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dionaea House...

    ... ... ? ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 1930's theatre

    Back then, there were no "gangstas..." Just "gangst ers " ... There's a difference. Duh!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Oh, come on, man! The Beatles versus their own front man a few years later? Well, I gotta go with just Lennon Okay, Lennon solo vs. McCartney Solo

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bone-White Responsibility Skeletons

    Holy mother of Allah, God, Jesus, Shiva, Vishnu, Bramah, Moses, and of course, Buddha combined, this was awesome. I loved the rhythm, how it drived and flowed. It was marvelous. ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Parade

    Wow, this was a really good piece. The only thing I have to say is that the first word should be "monoton ous ," because you're trying to describe something.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    Y'know - I've always been curious about this... But why does Satan have a goat's head/horns, goat's legs, a forked tail, is a lovely red colour and a carries pitchfork? ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    You may have over-done it, but... That was just kick- ass ! I couldn't have said it better myself. Paris Hilton is the prime example of what a woman shouldn't ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Foo Fighters Sinatra just gets really old eventually. Foo Fighters vs. Nirvana (oh yeah 8) Dave Grohl rocks)

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I wouldn't want to be addicted to something if I was over 100.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    The weird thing about my deja vu is that it happens after the event I remember already happening. I'll be like, "Wait, I remember seeing that one scene in that ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TAX DAY!

    I just hate tax day because of all the bitching that starts goin on with adults. You're so annoying, Nate! just kiddin kind of

    Apr 15, 2005


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard