User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a bit crazy...LOL

    Okay, we sound like the biggest geeks talking about this, but, hey, we are geeks at heart ... especially you ... just kidding ... or am I? I've got the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Worshiping idols as a Muslim (and I think in Hinduism) was banned long, LONG ago. I'm not sure about any other religions, though. I'm not Christian, so I may be ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Trust me...you will. I'm working on this new story, but I'm going to wait until I get to atleast the 5th chapter before I start posting it. Well, in the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a bit crazy...LOL

    Jeez, y'all are so plain. There are, like, what, eleven pages of fantasy on this site. Jeez! So freakin' normal. Although, I do have three D&D hand books. I'm normal, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    That's cool. I don't have any piercings, and I don't really want any. My brother's friend want's to get the skin, or it may be cartlage, between his thumb and ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    pfff, Muse. Muse vs. The String Cheese Incedent (oh yeah. Hippie jam music... 8) )

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green Day The easiest song I've ever played. Just ask Chevy/Morgan too. ... that's because it's freakin' GREENDAY, man. Most of their songs (especially the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. Litter's Anecdote

    This was really funny, and I enjoyed it a lot. I liked the format you chose. The four rhyming lines, then a short, blunt, unrhyming, funny line. I think that ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Lies

    It wasn't enough to get into, but I'll be sure to read your next entry of this. The first sentence of the prologue sounded too essay-y to me. I think ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!

    Wait ... so ... are you Chr- ... Re- ... I'm confused ... :-s :( :-s

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...

    Ahem, it's "Oh Hewwo, I didn't see you there "

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    Hey this is really good except you do need to consider that younger kids read the way where did you find that picture of rikku Black Rose??? 'scalled google.

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Sion...Chapter Two Up

    Okay, this was semi-good. Lemme tell you why it was only semi -good. The beggining got my attention. The, after Jadyn woke up, it got boring. The story continued like ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    ... yeah ... I think you can do away with the commas. They're just distractions and break up the piece really badly. This was good for what it was, but ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: mistakes kill

    It's definately better, but still lacking. It dosen't flow well. Ecspecially the part that says "The pressure is almost too much/to bear." It's a long(er than some) line, then a ...

    Apr 27, 2005


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey