User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Clear, if you look at it the right way, can be a color. What color is glass? Whatever is behind it from where you're looking at it.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    Oh gosh. I don't know who's my favorite. But I do like Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Pink Floyd, the Kinks, the Beatles (do they count?) ... :shock: :evil: "Do ... the ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Under the Bridge

    Before I make my critique, I'm going to have to do something that niether of us will enjoy. That's right, I'm going to have to welcome you to YWS. I ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sixteen

    Ancient Chinese proverb: "He who laughs last, is slowest." ... Okay, the real version is "He who laughs last, laughs best," if no one got that. But, anyway, this was ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advent Rising

    Ok, I don't often post about video games, in fact this is my first time to do so. But this ... thos wonderful piece of cyber art, somehow contained in ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: going through some old notebooks.

    This was interesting. Very cool, thoough. My only suggestion is that you takke out the first word, "So." It sounds like something was supposed to come before it, and it ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting: Monotri

    Greetings! Enjoy your life here at YWS, just try and avoid the man-eating pencil crayons. Eh, I didn't say anything. JEEZ, Jack! Really! You always have to let our dirty ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Drums

    Hmmm... very interesting. It really seemed to have a driving, forceful rhythm, like, *gasp*, war drums. The first part I had to read a few times to understand, but once ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)

    Teehee :D That was just as cute as the first! ... sorry ... But, no, really, this was a good, creative adaption of an old fairy tale ... that happened ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wait ... HOW THE HELL DID WE GET FROM FIRES TO BUSHES??!?!??!

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Your Average Love Poems

    Wow. This was the shiznit!!!!! (That's good, if your wondering). They were all different, with totally unique styles, but they somehow still went together. I esspecially liked the middle stanza ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    fun fact: the sperm whale has the greatest penis in existence, 5m (!) the gorilla's is only 5cm (so dont pay attention to stupid movies) and the komodo dragon has ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Haha. Joe Dirt. Thaaaat's a good'n.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My screen name came from this thing my and friend and I did in fourth period last year. We would write this comic in our free time (which we had ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I don't really think that many people on this site would consider joining. Most of us come from fairly nice homes, right? But then again, that might not influence someone ...

    Jun 6, 2005


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde