-
Re: This isn't a proper piece, I know. But maybe you'll like it.
Haha. I liked this. It was funny. ... Alright, that's all I got.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: Frozen Tears
I liked this piece. I especially liked the line in the last stanza describing the air.
Apr 30, 2005 -
Re: There All Along
Yeah, I liked it a lot, too. It was pretty well put together, for a free write. In the third to last sentence, you used the word "utter," twice. Be ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Wal Mart
Hey, I say it's just freakin' WalMart, and no one cares about WalMart!
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)
DQ, did no one tell you about the YWS torture dungeon? Oops, never mind, I said nothing..... Nice going, Jack! You just gave it all away! That's great! That's just ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: City of the Tin God (title will probably change)
This sounds really interesting. I want here more. The title sounds cool, too. The only thing I can suggest is that you divide that up into paragraphs. It gets a ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: untitled fantasy - chapter 1 (a novel in the works)
I didn't really get into this. If more was available to me, I might, but it's not. But it's good that you didn't post too much at one time, as ...
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: beneath the lies
I liked this a lot. Nice job! shards of broken daylight fling themselves across... This line was great!
Apr 29, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Genesis (both before Phil Collins sung and after) Genesis vs. Wide Spread Panic (c'mon, Hippie Jam Music, pull through!)
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: glbtq
I'm glad that you feel that way, DQ. Has anyone noticed that fimcanister, the person who started this thread, hasn't posted on it once since her first post.
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...
All I can say to that is I hope that you're feeling better in the next few days. I'm not gonna judge Paris Hilton, just what I've seen of her, ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: It Can't be Wrong
Okay, I know this is sort of a disrepectful thing, but, I didn't read the whole thing, just the first paragraph. Indeed, you are correct sir. In my oppinion, only ...
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: glbtq
Yeah, I have the same "Hitting instinct thing," but if a guy touches me and I know that they're not gonna hit me, I'll play along.
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Yea, I'll let that one go. But don't let it happe again! :evil:
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: What religion are you?
Heres where i have a problem, it seems like you think its totally ok to rip on wicca, the condemn it and make fun of it, but doing so to ...
Apr 28, 2005
