User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    Yeah, that happens, but that's sort of what's supposed to happen in free writes. All of your ideas are supposed to go down without thought. You can't stop writing until ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: french lessons

    This is a really good poem. I could kind of tell what you were talking about the way you put it because it was kind of my style of poetry, ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Yeah, it runs in my family. We run a gourmet road kill restaraunt.

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Yeah, I have so many unfinished stories from my childhood, too.

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Sometimes .... I kill pigeonsthere I said it! I admit it! I do sometimes kill pigeons, but only for survival purposes!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    [quote="areida07"]Aww... I can't wait to be a mother! Well, not that I want to be anytime too soon... LOL... but the thought of carrying another life inside my body is ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Lol! Well, I'm sure you won't want to hear this, but it depends on the girl. Personally, I like poetry, flowers, a guy who can make me laugh at his ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    Oh, yeah, welcome to YWS! It's fun here. And we are not zombies getting ready to take over the universe ... :twisted:

    May 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: two plus two will never equal four

    Wow, this was great. I don't know, it was just the way you wrote it that made it good. I'm not sure why it was so good, it just was. ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: In the corner

    This is better than "Changes," but it didn't knock me out or annything.

    May 3, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Changes

    I've never seen much of your work here, so you've probably answered this question, like, one too many times, but, what kind of band are you in? Anyway, onwards to ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    Dude, you know that I started preaching that in, like, fourth grade, right? And then cooled it in about sixth grade. You need to find less common beliefs and motives ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Bone Machine- The Pixies (from Surfer Rosa) "He bought me a soda/He bought me a soda/He bought me a soda/And he tried to molest me in the parkin' lot! yep ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Between...

    This was a really great piece. But I think the "sooo" can be cut into to just "so." If you want to put emphasis on it, then just italicise it.

    May 2, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    Thanks, Snoink, this helped me a lot. Just one thing. Maybe I have been totally disillusioned by what a flaw is. I thought a flaw was a problem the person's ...

    Apr 30, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy