User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other Re: Selling Out

    Yeah, the only time I go to the mall is because I'm totally desperate to do something, so I just get my mom to drop me off at the mall ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I was in fifth grade and I was walking back to my homeroom from P.E. In the hall I heard some shadows of what had gone on. So then I ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This is a Business

    This is just as good as all the others, but just one thing. If you copy and past something from a word processor, then you can press the "pre" button ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Hey sorry to interupt, but this is a funny picture to me, so I thought I'd show it.

    May 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: HA HA HA HA (R for language)

    Hey this was a pretty good poem. I just dropped by to say that I started cursing when i was in, like first grade (literally). It's become as hard to ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a depressing poem i felt like writing for once.

    This was pretty depressing. if i step outside my doorway, i stumble i fall, i crash, i burn, i break I think you should revise these lines because crash and ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    The organization is much better. All the other stuff I could kind of care less about, but, yeah, I don't mind 'em.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    There's not enough vowels in the arabic alphabet to make up for the 21 consonants that remain. Every syllable in a word has to have at least one vowel. There's ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    ... You do know that we're gonna be the only ones on this thread, right?

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    Yw, I'm not really concerned with what my brother's "combat" is on Runescape, so I'm not sure.

    May 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Mind Musings

    This was great also. I had to read the end aloud. I like the repeated lines. They held everything together. I could see everything and feel everything that you described. ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: french lessons

    The poetry that I'm talking about, I ussually don't get a chance to write down. By the time I get a pen and paper in front of me, I forget ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    I played off and on throughout fifth and sixth grade. I think the big upgrade messed it up. Yeah, it was cooler, but it didn't feel like runescape, you know? ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    oddmkasjidndjfksieqmkewkldsfisjrewopfkovofb9roewiofdiosjgroiteorpgfdig its that feeling you get when you can't decide between soup or salad at the Olive Garden 69 letters one number Beat that, DQ!

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    Me too. I can go from, like, Satanic thoughts to a five page thesis on plastic bags.

    May 4, 2005


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold