User avatar

ofmonstersandmen1234

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Chatroom and Chat Bar to Close Jan. 10, 2017

    This sucks because I can no longer keep in touch with my friends on YWS anymore.

    Jan 28, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    It is a science-fiction/teen fiction, dystopia, action/adventure, and a few others I just haven't figured out what those are yet.

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! I'm new and I'm writing a novel. I like games and stuff.

    Apr 3, 2016


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle