User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Literary Merit

    I've watched the movies, but I could never finish pride & prejudice.

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Big Girl

    thank you, mars. neither was I!

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Notes on a Plane Crash

    you have a lovely voice.

    May 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Phenomenal Woman

    ...maya angelou wrote this.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Across the Sky

    unintended, i assure you.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Karl Marx

    I wanted to write a poem about Lee Harvey Oswald as a greasy, awkward teenaged kid dreaming about world domination during class. Then I looked him up and it said ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Random Thoughts With a Bit of Truth

    This won't be a crit, seeing as how I've no idea what you're trying to say. But this is one of the loveliest things I've ever read. The rhythm is ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her

    thank you! this stuff is invaluable for me!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You can't multi-task when you're a Buddhist monk

    bravo, my friend. you create the most interesting images without confusing me. you make me use my brain in a way that i like. i think your stuff is genius.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Predicament

    i love it. write some more.

    Dec 25, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality