User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    That wasn't much of an introduction! Welcome, anyway. Who are you? What are your favourite things? What do you like to write? PM me if you need any help. -Rachel

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member

    Hello, Carl! I'm Rachel. Welcome to YWS. You are sixteen, going on seventeen, innocent as a rose... Do you like The Sound of Music? I don't understand people who say ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is winter?

    Hey winter! Welcome! What are your favourite things to learn? History? Physics? Animals? What other books do you like besides Twilight? What sports do you like? Nice to meet you! ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I... well, I... I mean - um...

    I'm reallllllllly shy, so I have never posted an "about me." but here goes, i guess... 1. I'm real bad at talking, as shown by the subject line. Honestly, I'll ...

    Mar 2, 2009


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings