User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I think I'd sit down & just start peeling the bark off the stick, pretending I lived in the forest & needed it for food. That sounds like something I'd ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Literary Merit

    I've watched the movies, but I could never finish pride & prejudice.

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I just look at it and think, "Didn't you mean to type 'scarf'?" But other than that, it sounds like a fantasy story, so I probably wouldn't read it. Thick ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    "One smile that cheers you, One face that lights when it nears you. ... Love is the answer, Someone to love is the answer. Once you've found her, Build your ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Literary Merit

    I have to admit, I usually have a very cheap taste in books. I frequent the "Teen" section of the library. But I'm trying to become more classy in my ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    6/10 Uhn. I don't really want to continue reading because it seems like it'll throw me into something I don't understand and it'll be seven pages before it makes any ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    I liked it. Maybe 6/10? Maybe 7? I don't think you should use "always" twice in the second sentence, and I don't think you use the semicolon correctly. Maybe it's ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    I am surprised to find so many Gatsby-haters here. I guess I thought it was more or less universally well-liked. I love this book. It made an indelible on my ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    Yeah, I feel like at times it tries a little to hard to be deep and philosophy-ish. Especially at the beginning, I felt like I was getting bombarded with little ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    Do you draw political cartoons for fun? Amazing! Well done.

    Mar 11, 2009


It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer