-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'd like to come back, if that's allowed. I've always been a bit sketch on consistency, but anyway. Hi.
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
slight
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: The ABC game
I actually can't think of one... Why is this so hard? Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Three Word Story
I can't believe
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that stereotypes were true.
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Not if it's a cold one. Do I exist?
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
blood (sorry)
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Narcissism
So, for as long as I can remember, I have had this innate urge to keep every sentence or drawing I've ever scribbled on a piece of notebook paper. I ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
6/10 So depressing...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!
This happens to me quite frequently. Probably because I reread my old stuff too often. I made an audible noise when I came across this sentence: "Zack is shy, but ...
Jun 5, 2009
