User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Regiments, scene 2

    Hi, again! She watched as people strolled mindlessly, almost robotically, like zombies down East Avenue on the eroding sidewalks that traced the buildings in the city like old chalk. I ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Regiments

    Hi, 82manycookies. Cute username! Don't forget the 2:1 YWS policy - 2 reviews for every 1 story/poem/etc. you post. The trees swayed harmoniously in the channeled wind that crept around ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What if...

    I quite like the idea. I'd do it. Just make sure that the reader isn't confused about who's doing what. Maybe you could call them "the old man" or "the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Scripts Re: In-Limbo

    Hello, Drama Queen! This is pretty well-written. I didn't find any spelling or grammar errors. I do wonder why "in-limbo" is hyphenated. Why isn't it just "You're in limbo"? Unless ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    That wasn't much of an introduction! Welcome, anyway. Who are you? What are your favourite things? What do you like to write? PM me if you need any help. -Rachel

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Other Re: Still Standing

    Hi, Ashleigh. A story, with such emotion that your gut will wrench in pain as if you were the being it was happening to. You don't need the comma here. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Happened a poem about today's lazy society

    Hi, Hao! Great poem. Really sad. I think it is a bit long. You have four stanzas of "What happened to this?" and "What happened to that?" The lament started ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Geek!

    Hello, Geek. Interesting poem. I Am Geeek Please stick to standard spellings. My apologies if this is a typo. I am a geek. I can apply the force to any ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    blood (sorry)

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Narcissism

    So, for as long as I can remember, I have had this innate urge to keep every sentence or drawing I've ever scribbled on a piece of notebook paper. I ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    6/10 So depressing...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7.5/10 Peace signs are a little overdone, but it's beautiful!

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: When you go back and reread/rewrite a story and go OMG!!

    This happens to me quite frequently. Probably because I reread my old stuff too often. I made an audible noise when I came across this sentence: "Zack is shy, but ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10 I love The Highwayman!

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Things to be happy about

    I want to hug you, this made me so happy. I like that this is very sensory. It involves tastes and smells and sounds and temperatures and I can feel ...

    Jun 4, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx