User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Homework Help Re: Lord of the Flies essay?

    Lord of the Flies is my FAVORITE BOOK. I would love to help you (because I am jealous and wish I had to write an essay about it) First of ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Seminary

    I sure enjoyed this. Very believable Mormon dialogue. : ) It was a bit hard to follow with all the different characters. I HATE writing scripts though, so I don't ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Violin-Fiddle

    It needs a revision. And a fitting name. Thanks guys! Pull the bow smoothly now, Like a rake in a zen garden. Curve your chin now, With the essence of ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Marigolds. Roses

    I'm sorry no one has commented on this. Someone should have! I enjoyed reading this. You have an interesting, old-fashioned style. The winds were strong today, bustling and roaring like ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    Hi, Eliza. I liked this. Based on this alone, I'd say you are a good writer! : ) I read the person's poem and made my little nitpicks about grammatical ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Untitled

    I loved this. I love the description. I can imagine you quickly taking in and passing judgments about the people in the car. You gave it an easy and effortless ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Other fish in the sea (Temp title.)

    This just has a really endearing quality. It's hard to dislike it. I understand your repetition of the one stanza, but within the first two stanzas there is awkward repetition. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Town

    maybe this is just me, but the first stanza reminded me of like a love story. for the whole poem, i thought it was a girl talking to a guy! ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: short poem

    Undulant, you haven't been on YWS in 10 days! Come back! I liked your poem!!!! Chapped Eating the dandruff scabs off my head my eyes are watering from nonexistent onions ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Skating Through History

    I neverrr read long stuff, and I was interested enough to read all of the way through this, so good job! haha I liked this. You have some comma errors, ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancestral Home

    Just the beginning of something longer. John was born on a large brass bed. His mother could just make out the pale curve of her high, damp forehead in the ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her

    thank you! this stuff is invaluable for me!

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Wasn't Too Old For Her

    He wasn’t too old for her. Eleven years? Nah, it was like the prairie. She was the oldest daughter of a planter; he was the handsome twenty-eight-year-old man who had ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Year

    I like this work. It is thought-provoking. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. (I like this line. It works well with the rest of the poem, suggesting ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You can't multi-task when you're a Buddhist monk

    bravo, my friend. you create the most interesting images without confusing me. you make me use my brain in a way that i like. i think your stuff is genius.

    Dec 25, 2008


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi