User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Masked Musician

    Hello, fragile heart (!) I really enjoyed reading this. Like she was some sort of twisted super hero, saving little children in strollers and helping old women cross the street? ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painted pretty for baby.

    My dear Eraqio, I so love to read your writing. This was a lovely piece. It was a derelict building. This is a great first sentence, and I loved it ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Glasses Without Reader.

    Hi, Lemon! Welcome. This poem is a diamond in the rough, especially from a new member. I look forward to more from you! Missing the sweet warmth of their owner ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Name Problems

    I always have this problem. My mom has a baby name book from when I was born & I sit down and go through the entire thing. I make a ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Thing

    For Lethero's contest. Sunlight glittered on Kit’s red hair as he crossed the commons. It was already late afternoon, and he felt fine . Great. He stopped for a moment ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using "your" when you mean "you're".

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having only 5% of your posts be reviews.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Have never thought about that before. Sounds mildly disgusting. The person below me doubleknots his shoes.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Learning the Truth

    Hi, wookielover. Welcome to YWS! Don't forget to do 2 reviews for every one piece of your own that you post. Lie, steel , cheat, whatever it takes. This should ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    slight

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Back To Nantucket, Part one.

    Hi, mechi! I have to say, I love it. The writing sounds like a real book! Can't wait for the next part. She turned off the stove and dumped her ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then you shave half your head, put on a kilt, and go dancing through the street and all your neighbors move away. I wish I could speak coherently.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    I actually can't think of one... Why is this so hard? Norwegian Wood - The Beatles

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    I can't believe

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that stereotypes were true.

    Jun 24, 2009


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio