User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shocked: a suspense/mystery

    I liked this. “Well, I think that irony is over, because the thing’s fixed now.” replied the young man. You had a few of these mistakes. When a quotation is ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do Killers go to Hell?

    I really like this poem. I like the setting and mood you create, and the voice. He knew the choices that you made Were not for glory, He knew you ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 25

    I want you to know that I just read this entire story in one straight shot. It's addicting. Well-written. It sounds like something that would actually be a real book. ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The beginning

    I like this. It leaves me intrigued. all the while watching and waiting to make its last hit on you. This might just be me, but I think the meaning ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Karl Marx

    I wanted to write a poem about Lee Harvey Oswald as a greasy, awkward teenaged kid dreaming about world domination during class. Then I looked him up and it said ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Karl Marx

    The last 4 lines need work, but I wanted to finish before I turn in for the night. Thoughts? Tear it up! Romanticism in full swing Your teacher’s nearly sweating ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Rotten Banana

    I love it. I love the voice. And I just feel like it doesn't try to do too much. I think it's effortlessly interesting. "a wobegone reject at the bottom ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I Could Write a Poem for You

    Hi, Evi. I like this poem. I'm so glad you paid attention to RHYTHM. The rhythm is perfect. I like the premise pf the poem. I especially like how, when ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chapter two

    I usually don't like love poems, but I do like this one! I agree that in some of your lines, the rhythm is off. May I suggest rewrites for the ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Random Thoughts With a Bit of Truth

    This won't be a crit, seeing as how I've no idea what you're trying to say. But this is one of the loveliest things I've ever read. The rhythm is ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: An Invitation to a Party

    I love this. From the first minute I looked at it, I liked it. It was readable , sparse, hardly a word out of place. You clearly have control over ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A child's dream.

    I liked reading this! It had really good voice, especially if you say you've never written poetry before. How is that possible? What about haikus in english class? : ) ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Moth

    This is lovely and a bit confusing. Is it really about a moth? In the first stanza, I though you were talking about a woman, and just comparing her to ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Light Of.

    Hi! I liked reading this. It had a nice, archetypal feel, like the happiness at the end of Lord of the Rings or something. My problem with it is that ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: je souhaite

    I enjoyed reading this. In trying to guess which person got his wish, I feel like Vizzini from The Princess Bride saying "I can clearly not choose the wine in ...

    Jan 4, 2009


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf