User avatar

nixonblitzen

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Phenomenal Woman

    ...maya angelou wrote this.

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Don't erase anything off your computer or throw anything out, no matter how bad it seems. You're going to want it when you're old and grey! Don't leave YWS! You ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: First Time

    I like this poem. Why do I stop being me, If it’s me in love why do you see someone else? Punctuation: First line should end in a question mark, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Meant to be heard

    Anna, I have to say I love this. The personification of Silence is surprising and pleasant to the reader & I like the language you use. I became somewhat wary ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Uknown Embodies the Invisible

    well hello there. i like this quite a bit. it's really disturbing to me, but in a nice catharsis-type literary way. Some nitpicks: As I stand and watch your tears ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Across the Sky

    unintended, i assure you.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Falling Hard...

    I wrote this as a creative writing assignment last year. We were supposed to compose poems from words and phrases found in magazines. Falling Hard... Baby, it's cold outside. Miss ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    Do you draw political cartoons for fun? Amazing! Well done.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sitting in Nature

    Wow. Really beautiful and kind of bizarre in a lovely way. I want to be in this setting. Let’s make a nest in the sun amongst the tall grasses towering ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Brute Chieftain

    well now, these crits above me are rather nasty, now aren't they? Okay, I just did some research on halo. master chief is the main character, and the brute chieftain ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I... well, I... I mean - um...

    I'm reallllllllly shy, so I have never posted an "about me." but here goes, i guess... 1. I'm real bad at talking, as shown by the subject line. Honestly, I'll ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Conceptual Feeling

    This is really interesting. You have great ideas! Once I had to write a descriptive paper about cowardice. It's really hard to think up good metaphors, but I like it. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovers and a Pretty Song

    I really like this. I like the relationship of the two stanzas. It's an experience for the reader. It demands a second reading, and that is a very good quality. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Across the Sky

    For Rosey Unicorn's Elements of Nature Contest His eyes are colorless, Like the sky that threatens to rain, But never does. When he smiles It is like the soft, grey ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who am I

    I love this so much that I'm almost beside myself. The images are beautiful. I think it has some problems, but every suggestion I come up with would take away ...

    Feb 25, 2009


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith