-
Re: Sunburns
Hi, Persephoneia! I loved it! Totally my aesthetic. We sat in sunburns caring not about the sting climbing its way across our skin First line: Amazing. Interesting. Different. Second line: ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: de artuate
Hi, ladymask. Creepy. Love it. I love the way it begins. To think that "too much eyesight" could be spent on one thing, as if the speaker is going to ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: ...
Hi, blackbird. I liked this. Your similes and metaphors are beautiful. Especially "the air like an anesthetic accumulating in her lungs." It's something I'd never thought of before, but makes ...
Sep 25, 2010 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'd like to come back, if that's allowed. I've always been a bit sketch on consistency, but anyway. Hi.
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Secret Desires
Hi, Forestqueen! I liked reading this because I can relate to it, and I'm sure a lot of people can. The problem I had with it was that it's very ...
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: A Moment of Silence
This is dazzling and dizzying. From a womb-vessel wrought, I sat and thought I have this problem with poems that don't rhyme and randomly have one rhyme. Is it on ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: How It Ends
This is exquisite, Mars. I love the second person point of view; why isn't it used more often? My favorite thing about this piece is probably the details: the photograph, ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Addiction
Hi, fatimachan. You get my one hundreth review! I like this. It was great to read, as it expresses perfectly things that I've felt. However, this poem is in dire ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Pretty Polly
Faith restored. This is my favorite thing that I've ever read by you. Close that slut's eyes, will ye? "Ye"? This gives off kind of a Bible/pirate feel. Don't you ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Down by the lake
Kylan, Honestly, I didn't see how this was going to be very different. I mean, I get a To Kill a Mockingbird feel from a lot of your stuff. But ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge
I think I'd sit down & just start peeling the bark off the stick, pretending I lived in the forest & needed it for food. That sounds like something I'd ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Grave New World.
There are purple blossoms, like great bunches of grapes being fed to a man of some importance from the hand of a slave. An odor too sweet mortifies the nose, ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Shiver
Hello, Young Gun. I was going to scold you. I was going to ask why you put your poem into that ridiculous shape & what you thought it would add ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Blood Lust
Hi, Nadia. I thought this was lovely. It doesn't sound like a "first piece". The first time I heard you speak, your words flew around the long hallways in my ...
Jul 13, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having an animal avatar.
Jul 10, 2009
