Random avatar

niclie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweetheart (Chapter 1)

    no offence but i was a little bored. But i have confidence that it will get better. I love your detail and your flow though you seem to have a ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life on the Inside

    Hey so i'm a newbie and this is my first story. I'm sorry my grammer is so bad i need a lot of help in that area. So please be ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Three

    Wow ok its like you hit the fast forward button a few times. Things are happening to fast. It takes time for the event that just happened to set in ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter Two

    You have this story in first person but it doesn't seem like you are discribing her feelings at all. It seems like you put this story on fast forward but ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter One Revised

    i really liked your story so far and i'm interested to see what happens next.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1

    Ok so first i like it just remeber that. It seems like your rushing things when Kat wakes her up in the morning like your trying to get to something ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Carlie Cullen

    good i liked it of course being a huge twilight fan and all

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Cullen

    i like it keep writing i want to know what happens next

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    i really like it you seem to write exactly like Steph Meyer so i felt really conected i did find a few mistakes and they were corrected in the other ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rape of Erin Aghdra

    i like it and the flow of your words is nice. Something deep i really liked it good job

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When The Moon is Bigger Than The Sun

    I loved the flow the words seemed to fit together. Your thought seemed constant like you knew what you wanted to write about. I love the emotions in this poem ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Always and Forever

    I really like it i felt like i related to the characters a lot and I really want to see what happens.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    i thought your story was interesting I was into it and related to the characters well. I’m a little confused but who isn’t at the start of the story keep ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dragonflies Chapter One

    Some of the dialog was a little confusing. I really liked the detail you had. Keep writing your good at it never doubt yourself.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*

    i really like it. I can't wait to read more

    Nov 7, 2010


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")