Random avatar

niclie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spilling Out

    I really like your style of writing. This left a bitter taste at the end. I really enjoyed how this poem flowed. Great job!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Love

    I really loved your poem I was interested the whole time especially when he started to thank her for breaking up with them. At first I felt really bad for ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sometimes

    I really like this. I like that there is more of a focus on the words then who the character is. This is great I also really liked the flow ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forget the World~1

    I love this story and how at the end of your entry you leave us hanging thinking about if she really will get rid of the baby. I loved your ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls

    I liked it interesting and i really could relate to this story with me being in high school myself. I thought the pace was good and your flow was a ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Birthday Papers

    Oh come on clifhanger! I loved it the suppence the sandness. You need to post more like now i'm beggin you. On the review side of things. I loved the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Continuation of Breaking Dawn (twilight saga)

    I'm really liking this add on. It's very well thought out. The only thing is i felt like you rushed through Bella and Edward's panic. You could have spent a ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Place to Belong part 1

    it was so quick. I know this is just a start to your story and i think you flow is nice but i would like so more detail. Keep up ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life on the Inside chapter 2

    April 8th He stayed there a long time, but he got tired and left. He locked the door and left me without water and food. He knew I had water, ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We never were

    i really could relate to this storty and that's what i enjoyed that the most. Your flow was good and i liked your word choices. Keep up the writing and ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: Angel

    This was great. Can't wait till his new book comes out this month. Keep up the writing and the good work

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Are Alone-Edit #1!

    i can relate to this poem and those are the best. I thought you really reached out to your aduience well. I thought your flow was good. I also really ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Breaking Me

    I loved the depth and meaning you used in this story. I thought the flow was nice and that you were telling a great story. Over all i thought you ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silly Me

    I really liked it. It had depth and meaning and i think you did a really great job. At first at though that this poem would have a rythm sceame ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Sign Of Love

    Is this meant to focus on the story so we nothing about these characters? Other than that i thought you story was good. Keep working at it

    Jan 24, 2011


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology