User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Welcome Mat Re: Witchychic2

    Hi Lee! I am Nicole (Nikki really) and wanted to say WELCOME!!! haha.... Niteowl gives the welcome gifts, so I won't take her job.... Anyway...ermm... Welcome!

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: What the Buscador is searching for.

    *laughs at people fighting over hun* Anyway, Iwould like to see the guillotine..

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    i still love the welcomes though!

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Welcome Ryan! I am Nicole or Nikki and I have been here since December and love it! I look forward to reading your work. Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Welcome newbie! This is a really great forum and the people are all nice Nikki

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    I am yet another newbie and have already put up quite a few poems and one action story. I love to write and really want to improve it and get ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat