User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Freakishly New

    *blinks* Bambi--- right... Anyway, welcome! We all aspire to become writers here, and we have some very talented ones among us. We have a spell check, which always helps. I ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: ID: deadrose

    Hello, fellow horse rider!

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess who's back!!!!

    Yea, they're both here... Welcome back person with same name and love of horses as me :)

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anybody help me out here?!?!?!

    hey just wondering: you know when you post stuff and your profile appears beside your piece, how do you change the caption, 'New Member' (above your avatar) to what you ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Welcome! I'm Nicole, Nikki, anything you want... First of all, thanks for doing the YWS Guide (I assume that's you, yes?). Anyway, this is a great place to hang out ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Welcome! I'm Nicole, Nikki, Pei, w/e you care to call me. I'm slightly erratic and eccentric, love horses and am me. Welcome

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Like Jack said, this is not directed towards you, xia... Some members also think that spelling is the only important thing, but so is grammar. A gentle reminder that it ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    Blogs are like online journals. You can put backgrounds on them and all sorts of fun stuff by clicking on Edit/Create My Blog (on the forum main page) You can ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Ravenna!! YAYAYAY!! Wait...who??? anyway...Welcome, everyone else seems to know you so ya....I am Nikki, Pei, nicole, nickel, w/e...How awesome is it to Live in Romania? Your moms a gypsy? Thats ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome yet another person from TYWC. I never visited it, but every1 talks about it...I am sure that in the lounge some people are complaining about it... anyway...welcome

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    Jack has no nickname? How shocking! He's been here longer than me though... I feel so loved...lol...Anyway, welcome to you...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I love people with strong opinons... I think that maybe people just dont notice you as much... but then again, who am I to talk> No one notices me..maybe post ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    idea who you are talking about, but w/e...i have noticed that too tara....i didnt get that big of a gift:(

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey wazz up i'm obviously new around here

    horses...horsess. did you say HORSES??? Sorry.. I love horses, ride a ton, used to lease... anyway, no more rants...welcome:)

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Long Road From TYWC

    welcome...lots of people from TYWC..i never was a member, but this board is awesome...

    Mar 13, 2005


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale