User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    *tear* i feel so left out... i want one...lol..no...your work is awesome!!!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    write a whole two pages on cheese.

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    one problem... i cant read a word of what I wrote...I have two pages front and back and cant read a word!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Connotation

    FOR SALE A new and improved 1964 Ford. This fabulously, never owned car is a large van able to fit the whole family. Perfect for a man who works as ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    Unbelievably, I didn't catch the politics on the first run through of it. I dont agree with a ton of it, but the book had me in hysterical laughter. I ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    My stomach hurts lots I don't want to go to school But I may have to Horrible, I know!

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Halfway There, I am sorry to hear about your Time Travel Dilemna.... Here is what you need: 1. A long chainsaw 2. A large trash bag 3. Lots of ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: How many words can you make of...

    ONOMOTOPOEIA On, At, it, pot, pat, pin, tin, time, ate, mate, moat, note, tap, nap, map, top, mop, top, tan, pan, man, tom, pam, poet, ant, pant, eat, neat I ...

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Awesome present!!!" What would you say if you were given a million and one dollars?

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess things About The Black Rose

    red and rap

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    simply amazing..all of them... i have no artistic talent, unless you count writing an art. I usually dont appreciate this type of drawing, but this was just;...outstanding

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    I like them. The second one was pretty good, and there was more deatil. The bodies are not really all that defined, but that's okay. Work some more and you ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    I'm no art critic, but these were really good. I especially liked the last one:) Very good work! Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    I really, really liked this... It did look like medevial times...I'm not much of an expert on art, (I really stink at it) but it looked great:)

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I also read this book and I really, really liked it. As a word of advice, her other books were also really good, so do read them:) It was a ...

    Jan 3, 2005


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill