-
Re: Custom Avatars!
you can do mine either way---whichever is easier...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
if you're still doing mine, whichever stlye is less cartooney...thanks
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*
This is gonna sound stupid, but what if Dumbledore was a Horcrucx? What if he knew it and thats why he died, hmm??? Anyway, good theories... I finished the book ...
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Okay...If you have the time, I'd like-- A tall, thin girl, straight dark brown hair with blond streaks that goes just to shoulder length. Very tan with vibrant green eyes...Write ...
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: Made-up words
coolness sweetness heh.
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Thx Tar.... 'word'....nah...just whenever u've got time:)
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
hm...five people making banners..I am sure to get a bunch of good ones then! How does like...forty or fifty pts per banner sound every1?
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Just because of harsh posts doesn't mean that I hate you. Trust me, if I hated you, you'd know it loud and clear. You weren't rude; I was just lost ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Blah.... I really hate horses sometimes..... Sorry but it can get annoying... I like petting them though, and I've always wanted to ride them... and give them carrots... Do horses ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Everyone thanks for your responses. Bobo, Tess, Dusk I really don't know what you guyz need to do the banners. I want horse banners, but I am pretty open. I ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Does anyone do banners? I am willing to give points for banners, just PM me or reply here if you can make them:)
Mar 14, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
i can see!! heehee....you drew these??? awesome!
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: My art experiment :)
I like it... i have to agree with emma..i couldnt figure out just wat it was, but i think that using longer lines would make it awesome...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
are you still making banners? If you are, can you make me one with a bunch of horses plz? If you can, i can get some pics for you...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
tara...wheres mine..*tear* lol...jk, youvenever seen me...anywaz, awesome work!
Mar 13, 2005
