User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    you can do mine either way---whichever is easier...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    if you're still doing mine, whichever stlye is less cartooney...thanks

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    This is gonna sound stupid, but what if Dumbledore was a Horcrucx? What if he knew it and thats why he died, hmm??? Anyway, good theories... I finished the book ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Okay...If you have the time, I'd like-- A tall, thin girl, straight dark brown hair with blond streaks that goes just to shoulder length. Very tan with vibrant green eyes...Write ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    coolness sweetness heh.

    May 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Thx Tar.... 'word'....nah...just whenever u've got time:)

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    hm...five people making banners..I am sure to get a bunch of good ones then! How does like...forty or fifty pts per banner sound every1?

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Just because of harsh posts doesn't mean that I hate you. Trust me, if I hated you, you'd know it loud and clear. You weren't rude; I was just lost ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Blah.... I really hate horses sometimes..... Sorry but it can get annoying... I like petting them though, and I've always wanted to ride them... and give them carrots... Do horses ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Everyone thanks for your responses. Bobo, Tess, Dusk I really don't know what you guyz need to do the banners. I want horse banners, but I am pretty open. I ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Can anyone do banners?

    Does anyone do banners? I am willing to give points for banners, just PM me or reply here if you can make them:)

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    i can see!! heehee....you drew these??? awesome!

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    I like it... i have to agree with emma..i couldnt figure out just wat it was, but i think that using longer lines would make it awesome...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    are you still making banners? If you are, can you make me one with a bunch of horses plz? If you can, i can get some pics for you...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    tara...wheres mine..*tear* lol...jk, youvenever seen me...anywaz, awesome work!

    Mar 13, 2005


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow