-
Re: What were you thinking when...
Stupid tan lines! What were you thinking the last time you talked to your best friend?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
Well Everyone knows Catholosism is the right religon, and you will burn in hell if you don't practice it. I just have a quick rant on this. I know that ...
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
Remember that you started this... Bobo, keeping quiet about your faith does NOT in ANY means WHATSOEVER make you anti religion, it means your showing some freaking respect for other ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Serious Discussion about Religions
I have a question you have an aversion to grammar, spelling and punctuation..... Most of your subject titles are spelled incorrectly and I know that it diverts me from reading ...
May 27, 2005 -
Re: I HATE PACKING
heh...i agree...unpacking stinks.... even if i am just going for three days or w.e, i put out my huge suitcase and take big armfuls of stuff and put it in ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Career Choices (please help me)
1. Teaching- I love kids and want to make a difference in their lives 2. Psychology- it would be child pychology again because i love kids and because i have ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Career Choices (please help me)
five for me are....teaching elementary school children, psychology, law, writing and law enforcement.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
you may not have him...never....he is ALL MINE!!!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
omg... every one is soo pretty... and the guys....*blushes* I'll shut up now...I promised myself, no more falling for older guys online.. *slaps self of head* Congrats on the engagement ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope, no offense taken...i just thought cause i was the only one who said anything about being skinny and you said it...ya...nm
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to the media, women must be THIN, pretty facially, "good" hair, perfect boobs, shorter thasn their boyfriend (????) and in some cases younger than him. Let me see..I dont ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
wow..thirty five pages.... anyway, back to the originial question... First of all, he has to have a good personality. He has to be sweet, concerned, fun to be around, and ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heh...I used to take scissors and take off the barbies heads, fill them with some type of food and paste them back together to make em "eat" heh.... i must ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: A random YWS memory exercise
emma- is hard on herself, yet pulls up everyone elses spirits. niteowl- is named Nicole as well, group leader of YWS Book Club, is really nice and is official gift ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
*cough cough* "Bullies ur either one our get bullied by one" puh-lease....we are on a writing website...come on, please use correct grammar when you know how to...when you don't, it's ...
May 18, 2005
