-
Re: What were you thinking when...
Srry...Ill answer yours and reask mine... Why oh why must I have such a big room? What were you thinking the last time you lied?
May 30, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
that pop up blocker is bull...crap *cough cough* What were you thnking the last time you lied?
May 30, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
hey...thats actually kinda cool.... What were you thinking the last time you cried?
May 30, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I dont like this.... Why couldnt I be homeschooled like normal people??? What were you thinking the last time you let your emotions go over what you knew was right?
May 30, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I cant hear you, I can't hear you :) What were you thinking the last time you went to a club (dance club or w/e)
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I'll be sleeping late tommorow. What were you thinking the last time you went to a party?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
(I was talking bout a paper note) I havae no life. What were you thinking the last time you went dancing with friends?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I cant just make things go away by ignoring them. What were you thinking the last time you read a note from a friend?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I love this person.... What were you thinking the last time you said no?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
I'm so right.... *EDIT* New ques: Wwhat were you thinking the last time you said yes?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
dangit...that took me forever too... what were you thinking the last time you told someone you loved them>
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Thank God for that... What were you thinking the last time you did a freewrite?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Oh God, why do I do this to myself? What were you thinking the last time you took medicine? (tylenol or w/e)
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
So this is what hate feels like... What were you thinking the last time you yelled at a friend?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Oh wow, he's hot... (in reference to a guy working there) What were you thinking the last time you were with someone you despise?
May 29, 2005
