User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    First of all, an apology from me. I've been away for a couple days and wasn't here to see what my thread started. I wasn't thinking when I posted it ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    Okay-- girls, post the pics of the hottest guys. it can be anyone, celebs, your neighbor, anyone! OKAY, OKAY, done--- I promise

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Oi-Vay.... Fontroy, again and again other people and myself request that you use semi-proper grammar and spelling. It is really not that hard and you are perfectly capable of it. ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    go to Jersey, visit my cuz in NH, do a bit more traveling, volunteer, chase hot guys...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I wish he did this everyday.. What were you thinking the last time you smiled?

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Let me start with a warning. I don't know if you were here when there was another topic for this. The topic got explosive and out of hand and Nate ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    more

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Now the question is, what to write about? What were you thinking the last time you did something your parents told you not to?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party

    Heh...I am trying to convince my 'rents that i have a drop of Spanish blood in me so that I can have a quincanera party....heh, dont want to wait..happ 15th, ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    *tosses Areida four green ones...like the evil General Grievous dude...* Nikkis in the house....Now its a "Areidas 1078 post party*

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Its just not good enough... What were you thinking the last time youo went on vacation?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I ought to take better care of this.... What were you thinking the last time you said goodbye to someone you loved?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Eh...who cares? What were you thinking the last time you cursed at someone>

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hope mine will be this beautiful.... What were you thinking the last time you went to a party w/o chaperones?

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Why do I bother? What were you thinking the last time you broke off a friendship?

    May 30, 2005


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday