User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

    yea...pg-13

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose

    Wow. Opinions? You'll get my full review later...When I wake up...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    nothing. at all. no part of my life is happy.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Hey... Anyone in FL going through this joyous hurricane? I'm sitting in my room listening to the wind crashing down trees... I got today and tommorow off school though.... I ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    for

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wishlist!

    a horse and a car

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow... This has quickly gone off topic... :) Everyone looks great

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    Glad you're feeling better!

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    Nikki's hobbies- in order 1. Horseback riding 2. Modeling *poses* 3. Writing, of course 4. SHOPPING! 5. Reading 6. Movie Going 7. Roller Coasters 8. Broadway Plays 9. Dance 10. ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    I know everyone here likes to write, but what do you like to do in your spare time?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I've really just been sitting back on this debate and keeping my mind open until now. Honestly, that's offensive Micah. I'm Christian, I consider myself a true Christian, and I ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Heh... I'm young. 14 and seven monthes and nine days...heh... I'm going into high school--- a freshman...any advice? I may die with my course load... :)

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    faith, very pretty... you look amazing on a horse...and gorgeous horse too...looks like one i used to ride, named armani...show jumper as well...anyway. everyone looks great!

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    my sigs just a couple of quotes but my sn is different I used to be called pickle (dunno why) and then because my name is nikki, nickel it kinda ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    okay, everyone, are you ready? I am five feet, nine and a half inches... *waits for collective gasp* and for those of you who dont know, i am a fourteen ...

    Jun 6, 2005


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley