User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    It's their choice. How is it stupid? I don't believe that you have the right to call another persons actions stupid. I understand that it is in your eyes. I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    What about that one person? And if you are becoming agitated, why are you participating in this discussion? I don't think that it is appropraite to call them scum. That ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    you said only one half of people actually want to stop...isnt it worth it to help those people?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    How is that an insult? I totally agree, you don't have to live them, but you should feel sorry for them at least.... I, of course, can not speak for ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I don't consider that response childish... This is, after all, a debate forum. I think that these people are in pain, they post pictures to show that they are in ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I was just curious. I know many people who believe in it because of religion or for no reason at all.... I am just interested in how people come to ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Although I don't agree with your opinion, I do respect it. I furthermore believe that unless you have been there, you can't fully understand it. Anyway, here is my question ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^acts older than she is

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    First, a word of warning. This topic has been attempted at least twice before and has gotten out of hand both times. Procede with caution, providing the mods don't close ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^makes awesome avvies..*nudge*

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Nicole (nickelpickle) Poetry PM I am brutally honest, I won't lie and your work is likely to be torn apart. Please don't ask if you don't want an honest review.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    That was my username...and here is my name and my two last initals cause it didnt show anything for my whole last name..

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    Wow. I remember joining in December and being the 104th member and being so overwhelmed. Congrats, Nate, you have done a fantastic job on the site. I look forward to ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    very cool...i did congress for the first time sat... sabradan-- did you ever go to nationals?

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    Hey.. Is anyone here in debate team at school? What debates does everyone go to?

    Sep 11, 2005


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind