User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    my friends alway tell me that im like, a blond on the inside.lol. I just like got major highlights to like freak them out (originally brunette, then nauburn, now brunette ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Petition to stop Ashlee Simspon

    This honestly makes me sick. Sure, I don't like her and only like one of her songs and can't stand her in concert, but signing a petition against her? First ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    What heritage is everyone? I am mostly Native American and italian, so very dark skin. nikki

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    Do you think that doctors should assist patients who wish to commit suicide?

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    1. A man is condemned to die. He is given a choice of three ways to die. He can be put into a room full of trained assasins with loaded ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    I am not quite sure if this goes here, but here goes. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for persuasive or expository essay topics. I have a school ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Capital Punishment

    Should we use capital punishment in the United States and why? -- I will answer it later.... am thinking of how to put my opinion--

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Okay...Recently in my school, there was a fight (as usual) and no adults were around (also as usual) It was basicaly just an older and stronger kid picking on the ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Usher- Yeah!

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    Ack...Was gonna say english but then tried to ostand up...lol...I rode yesterday, the day before and the day before for like five hours a day and I hadnt ridden in ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I really am not willing to get into the whole argument about religion, but I am a Christian, a Protestant to be exact. I believe in God, but I am ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    I feel so privleged! I wanna join and be the fourth! Nikki

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mustangs are legally slaughtered!

    I just read about the fact that Congress is no longer protecting the wild horses. They did this without debate, without any objection and apparently without any thought. They also ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore