User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Brad is a tough critic that helps a ton with corrections.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara makes great nicknames (even though she hasn't made me one yet)

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I don't think that I could do it. When a baby starts to grow inside you, that is life. No one can say that it isn't, in my opinion. When ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well, this debate has succesfully changed my outlook on abortion. I think that the people who have "right reasons" should be allowed to get an abortion, so it should be ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl is a great moderator for the yws book club

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I suppose I put it the wrong way... I do think that in some cases abortion should be allowed, but in most, it is not the right thing. Perhaps if ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think that abortion should illegal. Just because a girl didn't realize the consequences of her actions is not a reason for her to get an abortion. If you aren't ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    I got an 86

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    Im 5'9'' and weigh about 108 pounds. Underweight I guess... I would want a guy who was taller than me (hopefully) and maybe blond hair blue eyes (CA girl at ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I am 100% against censorship. Provided there is a warning at the top or front of the document, nothing should be changed or banned.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it THAT Dangerous?

    Provided you don't meet with the person in a rural place w/o your parents knowing, just talking is usually pretty safe.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    I personally think that unless you have a terminal illness that causes pain and suffering, assisted suicide should be illegal. Nikki

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    being cuffed has psychological effects on young children. that was way too harsh

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    *gazes* funny faces...lets experiment.. :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :shock: :xmas_wink: :mrgreen: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Welcome welcome welcome and hello!!! I am the overly energetic head of the Travel Usergroup and a writer who is always looking to improve! Again, welcome! Nicole

    Jan 22, 2005


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew