-
Re: Equal rights for homosexuals
Homosexuality goes against God. Why should we give equal rights to those who choose to bring one of the most horrible sins upon themselves? Gay people choose to be gay, ...
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Body Modification ie: tattooing, piercings, branding, ect.
Okay...Here's my view...I want a belly button ring, will never get tatoos, and have two holes (i want another cartilige piercing) in my ears. That is all I will ever ...
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Can someone please help me please :) *Shirt slogans inside*
looked around a bit... Not a UK site, but pretty cheap. White t-shirts are $1.74 and thats .92 pounds... bt thats only if you buy 6 dozen (72).. If you ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
erm...dont want to know how you know that niteowl....niteowl is a great writer and is really active
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Is this a fair punishment?
You are now striking me as insensitive...What annoys me is that you keep saying that he can do what he wants with the cat cause its his cat... Untrue, not ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
here comes the optomist! 250!
Feb 5, 2005 -
Re: Is this a fair punishment?
I personally think that roasting a cat is horrible. I do not, though, think that it is anywhere near as bad as roasting (killing) a human. Yes, he should get ...
Feb 4, 2005 -
Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge
I am embaressed about my weight. I am really tiny and I wear a size 0 (gasp) and am 5'9'' 1/2 and am only 105 pounds...
Feb 4, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
niteowl finally got tara to give me a nickname!
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?
i got eleven and am no where near goth!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Firestarter writes great poetry and is really active!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
"Promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity.." This probably sounds farmiliar. It is the preamble to our Constitution of the US. Our ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Corporal Punishment
What are your opinions on corporal punishment (spanking/hitting your child)? Do you think it is sometimes neccessary or never acceptable?
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Women Rights
I should have rephrased my question.. To what degree does the country you live in give men and women the same freedoms?
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Women Rights
Does anyone live in a country where women do not have the same freedoms as men? What are your thoughts on it/ '
Feb 1, 2005
