User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    haters

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    bright

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    stunt

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    dye

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    I haven't heard of any of these bands except hoobastank, d12, the beetles and maroon five....sad,sad,asd...I guess since I dont know The Who, I'll pick D12... D12 VS Simple Plan

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!

    Okay.. I have major writers block. I was wondering if anyone had some poem ideas for me:) Thanks all! Nikki

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In Need of an Editor

    I would like to read it... I am fourteen, so I meet your age limit:) Nikki

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does Punishment Prevent Crime?

    What does everyone think? Does punishment prevent crime? What do you think we could be doing to prevent it?

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    SOME

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Wow, sam.... Your eyes sound just like mine... Mine are bluer in the summer, greener in winter...freaky,hmm? I dont suppose you have brown hair, glasses and are tall?

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sit back and relax...... something i happen to be bad at!

    I love to talk...I annoy everyone, but w/e... I am on the YWS board alot, lmk if you wanna talk... And if I get all advicy, feel free to tell ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    mmhmm... I presonally am Protestant pretty much.... My mom is Catholic, but she hated it and didn't continue with it, so she never really gave me a religion. Last summer ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!

    aivay...i cant figure out what channel the grammys are on with direct tv

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Survivor Apprentice Gilmore Girls Seventh Heaven Fear Factor Law and Order

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    What?? You all thought I was Zzap? I was ermm... Disaproving...Sorry if I offended!

    Feb 11, 2005


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb