User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    I put up a new one this morning. I was just alerting you.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    I know probably not one person noticed, but I wanted to apologize for not putting up our quote this week. My family and I were affected by Hurricane Wilma and ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^is no longer a vip???

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    Hurricane Wilma just ripped through our city as a category 2 or 3 and it was no joke, believe me. We had a window blow in, our screen torn up, ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    Is it seriously supposed to hit south florida? cause that's where I live. I worked all day, so I have no idea whats going on. We're in broward county.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Abercrombie jeans (dark) Hollister shirt (oranage) Silver hoop earrings Contacts Hollister jacket High ponytail Adorable strappy sandals from traffic Silver necklace Bangles bracelet Cheers! I sound l

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Happy sweet sixteen, Ari!!! Are you having a sweet sixteen party at home or not? :):):)

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^hadn't been around for a while!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is poetry?

    Snoik, thanks...I found that poem and it cracked me up...I probably wouldn't have realized it at first, but after reading your post here, I saw what you were talking about...heh. ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^has many very true quotes

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Whoa! Thank you Crysi & Ari! Don't kill me if I forget you. I love you all!!!! Ari Crysi *singsoffkey* silver*glitter Empress Kat Duskglimmer NATE Solis Cookies Snoink Reichuru(sp?) Bobo ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do me a favour? Pleeeease...?

    doing it

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    luck

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    random quote of the day: there's a cat outside...i'm gonna go kill it... (this was at school)

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I don't agree with your statement that its common sense. Depression is a disease in case you haven't heard. Cutting is a direct result from depression. I don't like it, ...

    Oct 3, 2005


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian