User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    aniar posted the funny none of your buiz post

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 8:45 pm 2) Full Name: NOOO!!! I WILL NOT SAY IT!!! YOU CANT MAKE ME!!! 3) Nickname: Nikki 4) School: RMS 5) Email: 6) Eyes: Green 7) ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    um...if you can get into meet the fockers, the grudge, boogeyman, you can see ring two...its just pg-13...Hide and Seek is R though...I am a scary movie freak too :)

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    oh yea...orlando bloom is hott....lol...pirates w/ johnny depp and orlando in one... *stares dreamily anyway...thats a good guyz like it when girls kiss them w/ lipgloss on??? guyz, come on.....tell ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    1. Johnny Depps hott..sorry guyz, but he is...esp. in pirates *faints* *shakes head and mumbles to self* I am not a prep, I am not a prep...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    i changed the colors...they are a little better:)

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    Great! I am working on the forums, but I noticed that you signed up. Are you interested in being a mod or what?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    *sits back and feels guilty* I forgot nail polish... Oh, does tons of jewlery count???

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    Hey.. I am creating a forum completely for debate, serious discussion, etc. I am looking for a couple mods and then of course people to join. I have barely worked ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    *runs and hides in corner* Okay. Everyone may kill me, but here goes. For school, I take about 20 minutes to pick out my clothes, 20 to do my hair ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    Personally, I think that unless she had a written document saying that she would want the feeding tube taken out, it shouldn't have been. That is her own personal decision. ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Nickelpickle!

    Thanks everyone! I honestly didn't expect to be member of the month, but I am very happy that I was nominated and then chosen. I appreciate all of your congrats! ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    heay..dm, by opinion i mean debate, kk> advice is good too

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A question for ALL people who are in ninth grade +

    Thank you, thank you. Could you ask for reaspms??

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A question for ALL people who are in ninth grade +

    Okay...I am getting ready to go into my first year of highschool and it's choice time. I am already taking Gifted Earth/Space Science, Algebra II Honors and English I Honors. ...

    Mar 30, 2005


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson