User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    WHY DO YOU CARE WHO THE POPE IS AND WHAT HE DOES IF YOU DO NOT PRACTICE CATHOLISM! HE WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR WAY OF LIVING IF HE CHANGES ANYTHING ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    When did you get in the discussion? Im not looking for a reply from you. And you are right about me being immature. I didn't mean to call you stupid ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    okay...i will go through the posts here systematically.... First off, I am not Catholic.. I was, but now I am not. I really hadn't heard much about the Pope until ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I believe the plastic surgery is completely wrong. Cutting up skin, putting fake parts in all for vanity...eww... The only case in which I think it acceptable is if someones ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cults

    A few discussion points: 1. Are they over dramatized? gives these two definitoins among others for a cult: A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Future

    --Do well in high school --Finish top of my class --Take one year of community college in my senior year --Go to UCF or FSU for four years --Go to ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    niteowl is fourteen and her name is nicole just like me...heh.... she is also one of the only ones that participates in the travel group...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Nicole Lena (leaving out my last name, kk?>>) Dont call me nicole, nikki, PUH-LEAZE....Whenever one of my friends says Nicole, I know that they are mad at me...lol I am ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    yoshiarmada can take crit and improves on her writing a lot

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    That is the link of the story above along w/ sounds fake to me...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    *Gasp* pirates of the caribbean was one of the best in my opinon :) That story, DM, sounded very unbelievable. I have been to the FL Disney dozens upon dozens ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    ive got two in each ear on the lower part, i want to get one more hole on one ear in my cartilage and a belly button ring

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter

    Abolutely hilarious...if you dont get it, it is a way for dads to break up with their daughters bfs for their daughtesr.... Why you can’t date my little Princess Form ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    matt is really pretty... :)

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    aniar discovered the do not push button...mwahaha

    Apr 11, 2005


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief