-
Re: divorce
My parents never got married. They didn't even marry when they found out my mom was pregnant. My mom and my dad lived together until I was about three and ...
May 16, 2005 -
Re: Fakin' Bakin
srry,
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Fakin' Bakin
never have, never will.. my skin is naturally as dark as most peoples is after about 24 hours of tanning cause i have native american, greek and italian blood...combined, they ...
May 12, 2005 -
Re: A random YWS memory exercise
no worries...just didnt want to take the credit for niteowls excellent poem :)
May 12, 2005 -
Re: A random YWS memory exercise
nope, I cant take credit for "Not Another Nicole" poem...niteowl wrote that one ;)
May 12, 2005 -
Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?
longest: 0 days shortest: 0 days... Nikkis lonely...oh so lonley....
May 9, 2005 -
Re: I Am
I Am.... Outgoing A great horse back rider Getting to be a good writer Opinionted independent Responsible Thin Tanned I am done for now...i promise
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
*cough cough* Everyone take a deep breath and prepare to ignore my post...heh.... I am: Irish 20% Birtish 10% Native American (Sioux) 25% Italian 25% Greek 20% I have basically ...
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Freewriting
I did some free writing last night and have all of this illegible writing. The little I can understand is kinda scary. It is like I had all of these ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
*raises hand* Nikki needs a friend...... a lot of friends, cause all of hers have abandoned her... :cry: :cry: PM me if you wanna talk
May 2, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?
*tear* 40
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How Well Do You Know hekategirl?
90/..yay!!!
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!
20
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
heh..50
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class
I have been watching this develop for quite a few days now. At first, I thought that the teacher was just defedning herself. When I saw that the child calmed ...
Apr 24, 2005
