-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hey guys!! So yeah, I'm Nikki. It's been a year since I was on the site, but after a long year, I am officially back! Anyone remember me? Missed you ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up
nickelpickle
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Know what else really grinds my gears?
I'd love to help; contrary to some, I enjoy not only prose, but poetry as well.
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Muse, your boyfriend is hot. I want--:) mmmm
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
I'm afraid of footballs, snakes, spiders, big nasty bugs and getting hurt...ya..
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I don't think that you should throw your life away for a guy (or a girl). I've never had a boyfriend in the sense that most of you would think ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Come on, you know you want to...
Thought this would be fun to see what people think of me as none of you really know me. Everyone else can make one too and post it in this ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Nationality?
I'm sure you'll be sorry you asked after this post :roll: I was born in Florida, and I've lived inthe USA all my life. Now for my anscestors. I'll give ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
In genreal, I am not a big fan of facial piercings except for earrings, but to each is own. I think that every person has the right to do what ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
so true!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen
YAY!!! You are exactly one year, three days older than me!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Nikki's Super Duper Four Day Birthday Bash!!!
I will be fifteen on Saturday!!!! HAH! Anyway, let the games begin!
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^evidently didn't answer her phone
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 Woot~ Empty space!!! HAH!
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^liked my signature.. :)
Oct 28, 2005
