-
Re: Guess who's back!!!!
Yea, they're both here... Welcome back person with same name and love of horses as me :)
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^spelled excellent wrong
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Anyone in Debate?
very cool...i did congress for the first time sat... sabradan-- did you ever go to nationals?
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
4/10 cause i cant really see it without my glasses
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
horse
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
has a strange but meaningful quote that i dont recognize
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Anyone in Debate?
Hey.. Is anyone here in debate team at school? What debates does everyone go to?
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is older than me and must have her drivers permit already...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose
yea...pg-13
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
is now twelve...happy belated bday
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Exorcism of Emily Rose
Wow. Opinions? You'll get my full review later...When I wake up...
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: untitled
I understand. I really do. I;'ve been through it all, and I know. Many people that writing their raw feelings will make their poem or story more powerful. Rarely is ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^hasnt been around much lately
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
nothing. at all. no part of my life is happy.
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: untitled
It must be nice to be so perfect, to be so cool it must be nice to drive in nice sports convertables and it must really be nice to treat ...
Sep 8, 2005
