User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I don't consider that response childish... This is, after all, a debate forum. I think that these people are in pain, they post pictures to show that they are in ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    I was just curious. I know many people who believe in it because of religion or for no reason at all.... I am just interested in how people come to ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    Although I don't agree with your opinion, I do respect it. I furthermore believe that unless you have been there, you can't fully understand it. Anyway, here is my question ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^acts older than she is

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self harm

    First, a word of warning. This topic has been attempted at least twice before and has gotten out of hand both times. Procede with caution, providing the mods don't close ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 for pure awesomeness

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    bread

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^makes awesome avvies..*nudge*

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^wrote an amazing story called the bearer that I have yet to finish

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    winter

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    used incorrect grammar in the above post

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    breathe by anna nalick

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Changing Me

    I'm not great at critiquing stories, but I'll do my best. Here goes. It does read like a journal entry. Not that that is a bad thing. It just doesnt ...

    Oct 2, 2005


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief