User avatar

nickelpickle

  • Other Poetry Re: Laughter- A nice change from my usually depressing poetry

    Laughter Laughter is a gift, Golden and good. It is something to be cherished, Forever and always. Laughter is the light that carries us Away from all sorrow.

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A few short poems

    Thought that I would group a bunch of poems together:) The Fury of the Storm The storm clamored And as if in a flying rage, Roared through the quiet Bitter ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies

    Yet another poem... Lies are like darkness, Enveloping us from the light, Hiding honest truths, From the most truthful and good person. A lie is like a knife, Used to ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Forest Mornings

    This is a bit of a different type of poem that I wrote. LMK if you like it. Forest Mornings In the quiet, early hours of the day Dark begins ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Grief

    This is my second poem out of a book that I formed. I would appreciate some tips! Nikki Grief I weep as I hear That a friend has begun her ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death- First Poem

    Hey guyz...This is my first poem for this forum. I really would like some pointers...Thx, Nicole Death Death is an angel, Carrying souls above The world as we know it ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Raising Mother

    I think that this was very well written. Your story was on a really hard topic and I think that you appealed to emotions very well. I think that although ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mustangs are legally slaughtered!

    I just read about the fact that Congress is no longer protecting the wild horses. They did this without debate, without any objection and apparently without any thought. They also ...

    Jan 3, 2005


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana