User avatar

nickelpickle

  • General Articles Re: Endless Elaboration: Olive Oil

    Very..erm..interesting...I think that it is well written and I dont have any real critiscim (sorry but it was good!). Oh...one more thing...even though it was good, I wont be bathing ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Opening the Door and Inviting Him In

    She went to her kitchen, Then opened her cabinet, Grabbed her bottle of pills, She opened her mouth, And took her life anyway. I don't really get how the beginning ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [There is no justice.]

    Even though you can't really understand what they went through without going through it yourself, you really captured the sadness. I agree with someone (dont remember who...srry) that the last ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cyber (16+)

    Very, very good...You created a great atmosphere and appealed to your reader:) Nikki

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: English or Western.

    Ack...Was gonna say english but then tried to ostand up...lol...I rode yesterday, the day before and the day before for like five hours a day and I hadnt ridden in ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    I am yet another newbie and have already put up quite a few poems and one action story. I love to write and really want to improve it and get ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Storms

    Thanks! Please read my other poems too! Nikki

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Wow...Thats what came to my mind...I def. have a strong dislike for both Paris Hilton and her sister, Nikki (a disgrace to Nikkis everywhere) but I don't think that anyone ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Immortality's Price.

    I usually don't go for Vampire Stories and the like, but I really liked this one. Your story was written exceptionally well and your sentence variation and action was good. ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I really am not willing to get into the whole argument about religion, but I am a Christian, a Protestant to be exact. I believe in God, but I am ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Horse Lovers Unite!

    I feel so privleged! I wanna join and be the fourth! Nikki

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: School aka Prison

    The story, in my opinion has some real potential. It needs a little bit more detail and could possibly be longer. I have one real tip for him, Show, don't ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    I woke up with a start and looked around. Shaking my head, I laughed at how paranoid I was getting. I rolled back over and closed my eyes. As I ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Greed

    Greed is a goblin, That washes over us, Leading us away from honesty And hard work And into cheating and caring Only for ourselves. Greed's clutches snatch At even the ...

    Jan 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Storms

    A storm is a powerful beast, Creating havoc and destroying All that lies in its path. But it creates a sense of wonder. Lightening touching down before your eyes, Just ...

    Jan 3, 2005


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman